Home
Samuel C. Waters, MD Memorial Scholarship Fund
Annual Giving 2016-17
Restricted Gifts
Giving Opportunities
Tuition and fees only cover 70% of our expenses. Christ Academy has to raise the remaining 30% of our budget, which this year is $400,000.

ONLINE DONATIONS ARE NOT ACTIVATED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CONTACT KIM MCCLELLAN TO DONATE. 940-692-2853 or email: kmcclellan@christacademywf.org



1. Annual Giving 2016-17
2. Samuel C. Waters, MD Memorial Scholarship Fund (includes needs based)
3. Restricted gifts


Click a fundraiser on the left for more information!

If you wish to contribute through matching gifts, real estate, planned gifts or life insurance, please contact Kim McClellan, Director of Advancement:
kamcclellan@christacademywf.org
Powered by RenWeb Student Information System providers of Donate Online